• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Born again Bob

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Born again Bob

I thought I'd seen it all, but today witnessed a born again Bob who told a colleague who was looking at DR plans that he didn't need to document anything, when challenged that he has to, in case he "Got hit by a bus" Bob replied, I am not going to get hit by a bus because I am a child of God! Wtf?

Should we remove that risk from the project then, now we've cleared that one up?

Originally posted by JoJoGabor View Post
    Should we remove that risk from the project then, now we've cleared that one up?
    You could replace it with the risk of crucifixion by the Romans.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by JoJoGabor View Post
      I thought I'd seen it all, but today witnessed a born again Bob who told a colleague who was looking at DR plans that he didn't need to document anything, when challenged that he has to, in case he "Got hit by a bus" Bob replied, I am not going to get hit by a bus because I am a child of God! Wtf?

You need to bring in Bob Mohammed to have a word with Bob Shawadiwadi and see out of the two plans 'Vishnu provides' or 'Allahu Akbar!' is best.

Whatever you do though don't bring in Bob Buddha as he'll just say if he misses it the first time, he'll pick it up on the 2nd time round.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I remember hearing once (might have been an urban myth though!) that in Saudi they built a huge desalination plant. Never bothered to maintain it or anything because they're attitude was its 'Allahs Will' if it keeps going.

Apparently, in the end, it did pack up cos they never maintained it.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          don't bring in Bob Buddha as he'll just say if he misses it the first time, he'll pick it up on the 2nd time round.

Comment

More of a karma thing than a born-again thing.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X