• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Name that tune...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name that tune...

...from the lyric below. Get it right then it's your turn. No googling.

"now terry the taff, was born in a gaff, in the valleys of the land of song"

Clue: 80s
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Well it's not Yr Anhrefn that's for sure....

Comment

Snooker Loopy by Chas 'n' Dave

(it was my ringtone for a while )
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Snooker Loopy by Chas 'n' Dave

(it was my ringtone for a while )
        Right! Your turn
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I'll do one.

Tommy's got his six string in hock. Now he's holding in what he used to make it talk.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            I'll do one.

Tommy's got his six string in hock. Now he's holding in what he used to make it talk.
            'Rabbit' by Chas 'n' Dave

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              'Rabbit' by Chas 'n' Dave

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                I'll do one.

Dead easy that Bon Jovi tulipe that was on in the wine shop on radio2 yesterday.

How about this without googling - I own this on vinyl-
                I wanna marry a tube disaster, I wanna nother one like the last one cos I live for tube disasters...

Comment

Working...
                X