• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clinton themed would you/wouldn't you thread...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clinton themed would you/wouldn't you thread...

Now Hillary Clinton was actually pretty good looking when she was younger, and Bill was pretty popular with the ladies. So how in heaven's name did they manage to make such a mess of the reproduction thing?

I wouldn't.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Now Hillary Clinton was actually pretty good looking when she was younger, and Bill was pretty popular with the ladies. So how in heaven's name did they manage to make such a mess of the reproduction thing?

I wouldn't.

Blind date
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Blind date
      fixed, for what it's worth

Comment

fixed, for what it's worth
        I preferred the broken link

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I preferred the broken link
          so did I

Comment

What about a bit of Bush

Comment

What about a bit of Bush

The one on the right's too thin and the one on the left has that crazed 'shock and awe, I'm gonna bomb your house' grin. Scary.

Comment

The one on the right's too thin and the one on the left has that crazed 'shock and awe, I'm gonna let you smash my back doors in' grin. Scary.
                FTFY

Comment

Working...
                X