• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swansea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swansea

Out and about visiting client sites. Just in the Swansea office now. Can't see any large alien lizards about anywhere....
    SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

They generally lurk at the top of a hill.

If you decide to go up to the uplands tavern for a pint, make sure you're home before dark and don't stray from the path.

You have been warned.

Comment

Originally posted by Netraider View Post
      Out and about visiting client sites. Just in the Swansea office now. Can't see any large alien lizards about anywhere....
      He's behind you!

Comment

Originally posted by Netraider View Post
        Soon as he is finished in the store cupboard with the lustee he will be out.

Comment

Let me guess....it's raining.

Am I right or am I right?
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Let me guess....it's raining.

Am I right or am I right?
            You are right...
            SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

I miss Swansea actually, I stayed in Uplands, loved it there.

Llansamlet, yuk, Fforestfach, Felindre, I was working 'up the hill' at Morriston, ie DVLA.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Ah.

A.K.A. "the brothel on the hill".

Now with clips available on YouP*rn.

There was a brothel at the bottom of the hill, Studio 45 or something before you cut through to Kingsway.

My B&B was featured on 'Cops with Cameras' too, fame at last....

Comment

If you ever need somewhere to stay....

If you ever need anywhere to stay: The Mirador Town House - Swansea Guesthouse Reviews and Photos, Swansea, United Kingdom - TripAdvisor

It made my time in Swansea bearable. £40 a night, best breakfast ever, great owners and great rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Clark View Post
                    If you ever need anywhere to stay: The Mirador Town House - Swansea Guesthouse Reviews and Photos, Swansea, United Kingdom - TripAdvisor

It made my time in Swansea bearable. £40 a night, best breakfast ever, great owners and great rooms.
                    Expensive! Hurst Dene, Sketty Road, £35 a night for self catering, more often that not you got one of the apartments, living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. Tidy that is! (was)

Comment

Working...
                    X