• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do they think this would work??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do they think this would work??

Can you spot the possible problem?

BBC News - Korea building design 'similarity' sparks 9/11 anger
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Regardless of any supposed similarities of 9/11.... it's an awfully tulipty looking building imo.

Comment

I'd have a major problem living in the monstrosity, or even working there.

But my only 9/11 related problem is with the Yanks' sentimentality and weakness in not building a couple of new twin towers, bigger and better to replace the old, which I'm sure they'd have done in, say, the 1930s or 1950s.

(although in fairness perhaps the anticipated difficulty of finding enough willing tenants might also have discouraged them)
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Looks like it's suffered an outbreak of warts.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Looks like it's suffered an outbreak of warts.
          I'm hoping that all the bottom floors of the sticky out bits are going to be made out of glass. It would give people a wonderful test of vertigo.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
          X