• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK living standards second highest in Europe in 2010, EU says

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK living standards second highest in Europe in 2010, EU says

Apparently.

Source: UK living standards second highest in Europe in 2010, EU says - Telegraph

Considering the nature of the review for Majestic I read yesterday I think yours will be going up in the near future.

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Considering the nature of the review for Majestic I read yesterday I think yours will be going up in the near future.

Well, I'll still be renting for next 12 months - just received new signed contract for my current flat that I tried to buy

If things continue to go well I might be prepared to get a proper house with an eco-shed - might throw a SKA Party when it happens

Comment

highest rated quote

So the fact that a whole lot of money was wasted in the public sector (health and education) leads somebody to the absurd idea that living standards in the UK are the second highest in Europe. Anybody who has lived on the continent will know this is nonsense.
        Yes, it's utter nonsense.

HTH
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

praise indeed

but for link building, it’s seriously top notch.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X