• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I know there's a recession and everything

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know there's a recession and everything

Male model advertises new push up bra
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

The name Andrej Pejic rings a faint bell though. Isn't (s)he a famous TS model?

I don't think we're talking hairy-chested coal heavers here.

Being at clientco, I daren't click on the link to check though.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      The name Andrej Pejic rings a faint bell though. Isn't (s)he a famous TS model?

I don't think we're talking hairy-chested coal heavers here.

Being at clientco, I daren't click on the link to check though.
      The link is SFW
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

The link is SFW
        Oh yes, that one. But I meant more a Google search on something like "Andrej Pejic model nude"

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          The 20-year-old Serbian models both male and female clothing and was voted the 98th sexiest woman in the world by the readers of FHM magazine earlier this year.
          :scratcheshead:
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Now Andrej Pejic is modelling push-up bras... Yes, really! | Catwalk Queen

(SFW Pics)
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Oh yes, that one. But I meant more a Google search on something like "Andrej Pejic model nude"
              Now safely back in OwlHoot Towers, I did a quick search:

Andrej Pejic naked cover controversy

He has the looks, I'll grant him that; but how does modelling bras work with a chest that's as flat as a mill pond?

Comment

He has the looks, I'll grant him that; but how does modelling bras work with a chest that's as flat as a mill pond?
                As an advert for something that is supposed to make your chest look bigger than it is it's quite a good approach IMO. If it works on him imagine what it can do for your fried eggs.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                X