• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Topical joke.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topical joke.

Was just sent this:

An Irishman, a Spaniard, a Portuguese and a Greek are in a bar.
    Who Pays ?
    |
    |
    |
    V

the German
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

A german who then sleeps with their wives.

Comment

I take it you have **** all to do today.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I think that is probably the worst joke I have ever heard. It certainly isn't funny, it's not clever or witty, it's not even worth a <groan> because it's bad, it's just tulipe.
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
          I think that is probably the worst joke I have ever heard. It certainly isn't funny, it's not clever or witty, it's not even worth a <groan> because it's bad, it's just tulipe.
          read through the joke thread - I have posted far far worse.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
            As a German taxpaying member of the forum I think it's quite funny, tragic but funny
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke
              Apparently things are so bad in Greece, they have stopped manufacture of taramasalata and hummous.
              Pleas don't do the 'double dip' punchline.

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke
                Apparently things are so bad in Greece, they have stopped manufacture of taramasalata and hummous.
                I remember hearing someone explaining that there was no way that a Tory-run government would allow the Greeks to go bust, because it would mean no hummus for dinner parties.

And north-sea hummus just isn't the same.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

The joke should be; a German invites an Irishman, a Spaniard, a Portuguese and a Greek for a drink and asks them to pay.

The German owns a clip joint and the drinks are very expensive. They can’t afford for them so the German lends them the money at low interest because Goldman Sachs have just fiddled there accounts and credit rating. The Irishman, a Spaniard, a Portuguese and a Greek are so happy they decide to dink all night and the German is so happy until he finds out that Goldman Sachs has fiddled the books. The German tells the Irishman, a Spaniard, a Portuguese and a Greek that the inteest on his loan is now seven times higher. The Irishman, a Spaniard, a Portuguese and a Greek go home and tells their families that they cant afford food for the next twenty years.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    The joke should be; a German invites an Irishman, a Spaniard, a Portuguese and a Greek for a drink and asks them to pay.

The German owns a clip joint and the drinks are very expensive. They can’t afford for them so the German lends them the money at low interest because Goldman Sachs have just fiddled there accounts and credit rating. The Irishman, a Spaniard, a Portuguese and a Greek are so happy they decide to dink all night and the German is so happy until he finds out that Goldman Sachs has fiddled the books. The German tells the Irishman, a Spaniard, a Portuguese and a Greek that the inteest on his loan is now seven times higher. The Irishman, a Spaniard, a Portuguese and a Greek go home and tells their families that they cant afford food for the next twenty years.
                    Do you write the jokes for Sarah Teather MP?

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X