• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does it feel "Chrstimasy" yet to anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it feel "Chrstimasy" yet to anyone?

Seeing as its less than two weeks till Christmas, is anyone in the festive spirit yet?

I dunno about anyone else but it just doesn't feel Chrstimasy yet to me
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

No, thankfully.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The closest I've got to Xmas is changing my avatar on an internet forum full of cretins.

Bahhhhhhhh!!!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It will only feel like Christmas when SG starts being nice to everyone.

So thats another year without Christmas then.

Comment

Yep - going to see the children in the nativity play does it for me every year.

Only one more working day to go in 2011
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            It will only feel like Christmas when SG starts being nice to everyone.
            Nah, that would just feel wierd.

It'll feel Christmassy to me on Boxing Day, when I can relax in my own home.
            Last edited by wobbegong; 14 December 2011, 15:13.
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

It will do, just as soon as I get the contract(s) for the new year signed.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Yep - going to see the children in the nativity play does it for me every year.
                Peado!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Just hung some baubles on the ex-lustee's Xmas tree.

She was ever so pleased.
                  No strings of glistening pearls? They're all the rage you know.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Well, there's a dying tree in the corner of the room, stockings hanging from the fire-guard and we got our first Christmas card (elderly next-door couple) so I suppose it's starting to feel like the season to be jolly.

I've been using the naughty list threat for a couple of weeks as well .... wifey still not behaving though.

Comment

Working...
                    X