• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed in Manchester!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed in Manchester!

Another big integration bit of work

BBC News - Lloyds names Co-op as preferred buyer of bank branches

Word on the street is that Coop are preparing their preferred suppliers to take on a load of people for this
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Watching jobserve attentively.....

Comment

As I recall Co-Op are starting to integrate their Retail and CFS businesses so a refit of banks is not gonna be a big deal for them
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        As I recall Co-Op are starting to integrate their Retail and CFS businesses so a refit of banks is not gonna be a big deal for them
        They still have the tail end of the Britannia integration running, the joining of Retail and CFS, the build and move to the new building, putting in a new core banking platform, and now this 'little' project.

Sounds like to me there is a tulipload of invoicing in Manchester over the next few years.
        Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

When I saw the title I thought someone had done us all a favour and blown the place up
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            When I saw the title I thought someone had done us all a favour and blown the place up
            Again!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

unlikely to be that many opportunities sorry.

the recent mergers have freed up quite a few internal people....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                unlikely to be that many opportunities sorry.

the recent mergers have freed up quite a few internal people....

Yup, nothing to see here Southerners. Move along please.

Don't be telling them about this one. Coop prefer more 'local' resource anyway.
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

I'm there already - lots in the pipeline, very little sign of it!

Comment

Anybody here know what the TSB was the first bank in the UK to implement?

Comment

Working...
                    X