• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do you want for Christmas?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you want for Christmas?

What do you want to bring you this year?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What do you want to bring you this year?
    A bottle of single malt, a roaring fire, and then put my feet up and either watch a good film or have a bit of peace and quiet to read.

Bloomin' lovely.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

I get to spend Christmas with my kids, don't need or want anything else
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'm just putting the finishing touches to my christmas spreadsheet. I've included links to the relevant internet emporiums to make Santa's life a little easier.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          I'm just putting the finishing touches to my christmas spreadsheet. I've included links to the relevant internet emporiums to make Santa's life a little easier.
          You're leaving things a little late aren't you? While said emporia are admirably able to meet demand, sadly the 'Royal Fail' is the weak link in the chain. The lazy buggers don't even try to deliver anything over a standard envelope, and the queue at the sorting office is a good 30 mins, on a good day.
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

A wine cellar (nuff said).
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Personally I want world peace and an end to hunger in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Personally I want world peace and an end to hunger in the world.
                You forgot to mention your star sign, hobbies and your vital statistics!
                Last edited by Arturo Bassick; 14 December 2011, 15:38. Reason: for Wob
                Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
                  You forgot to mention your hobbies and your vital statistics!
                  . . . and star sign.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                  X