• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

4000 emails

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4000 emails

Hello,

Did anyone come across this little faux pas?

"A RECRUITMENT executive was looking for fresh work himself last night after he emailed "f*** off" to a job hopeful — and it went out to 4,000 people."

Originally posted by Barker View Post
    Hello,

Did anyone come across this little faux pas?

"A RECRUITMENT executive was looking for fresh work himself last night after he emailed "f*** off" to a job hopeful — and it went out to 4,000 people."
    You don't say much, but when you do its profound!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'm in the wrong job, £200,000 a year!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...eeker-off.html

Gotta give him style points for the reply

Last edited by SimonMac; 14 December 2011, 15:32.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I think MF posted summat about it at the weekend.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well, who knew that pimps need to be made to "feel special and unique"?

Ah, bless.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
          X