• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Portable North Pole

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portable North Pole

Santa | PNP - Portable North Pole | Free personalized video message

An absolute must for anyone who has kids that still believe.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Did it last year. Quite clever actually.

Give it your location and childs name and it shows a map with 'Kids name' on it.
    Plus he speaks the childs name as he reads out. You give some additional details and those appear, plus you can load some pictures and as he flicks through the 'childs book' in the video there are the images in the pages.

Kids loved it.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Did it last year. Quite clever actually.

Give it your location and childs name and it shows a map with 'Kids name' on it.
      Plus he speaks the childs name as he reads out. You give some additional details and those appear, plus you can load some pictures and as he flicks through the 'childs book' in the video there are the images in the pages.

Kids loved it.
      Agree - kids loved it. Also tracking Santa on Xmas eve when he is delivering his pressies across the globe...

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

What do you mean 'kids that still believe'?

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
          Agree - kids loved it. Also tracking Santa on Xmas eve when he is delivering his pressies across the globe...
          I did one for my 3yr old ... he was agog. He started filling in the built-in silences with answers. Both me & Mrs Bless were close to tears ...

Comment

My children were baffled as to how Santa had photos of where we'd been on holiday.

They were a little upset when Santa told MrsF she'd been a naughty girl for farting in bed too much this year thoguh.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              What do you mean 'kids that still believe'?
              My 4yo is a smart cookie, she treats Santa with suspicion.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

We did it again for the kids this year - they loved at. A pity my ex-wife keeps insisting that Santa does not exist and refuses to make Christmas special in any way for them.

I keep telling the kids - who else buys the presents? When they say it is me I point out that I would spend alot less on them...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  We did it again for the kids this year - they loved at. A pity my ex-wife keeps insisting that Santa does not exist and refuses to make Christmas special in any way for them.

I keep telling the kids - who else buys the presents? When they say it is me I point out that I would spend alot less on them...
                  Are you Peter Andre???
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    my ex-wife keeps insisting that Santa does not exist and refuses to make Christmas special in any way for them.

Comment

Working...
                    X