• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HITACHI

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HITACHI

Just had a call from Hitachi. They are moving into the SME market and want to come and talk to me about supporting our IT systems, we are registered on databases as being a company with over 100 employees .
    I had great pleasure in winding them up and exaggerating how big we were. I know that there are many anecdotal stories of them making a mess of things and I said that I was "only talking to the CEO of Reuters the other day and they were not happy with Hitachi's performance" I then told the guy that because of Hitachi's PSL excluding us from supplying I would be reluctant to see him.

I have asked him to write to me saying I might consider them because I want to send a childish reply turning them down and ccing their head of resourcing

Anyway I will stick to my part time Polish guy in the meantime
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

From what I understand you're not on anyone's preferred PSL with the exception of the Bernard Matthews contract. How's that going BTW?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      From what I understand you're not on anyone's preferred PSL with the exception of the Bernard Matthews contract. How's that going BTW?
      Bootifully?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Just had a call from Hitachi. They are moving into the SME market and want to come and talk to me about supporting our IT systems, we are registered on databases as being a company with over 100 employees .
        I had great pleasure in winding them up and exaggerating how big we were. I know that there are many anecdotal stories of them making a mess of things and I said that I was "only talking to the CEO of Reuters the other day and they were not happy with Hitachi's performance" I then told the guy that because of Hitachi's PSL excluding us from supplying I would be reluctant to see him.

I have asked him to write to me saying I might consider them because I want to send a childish reply turning them down and ccing their head of resourcing

Anyway I will stick to my part time Polish guy in the meantime
        Get them to ask for a meeting and you say the only time that you are available is lunch time, they will offer to buy lunch.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Get them to ask for a meeting and you say the only time that you are available is lunch time, they will offer to buy lunch.
          Spoken like a contractor
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              I had great pleasure in winding them up and exaggerating how big we were.
              Like David Cameron and the EU
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
              X