• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sinead O' Connor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sinead O' Connor

I don't think I could.

Could you?

Woman's as mad as a box of frogs. Don't think I'd want to be alone with her to be honest

Has she died?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
      I don't think I could.

Could you?

Woman's as mad as a box of frogs. Don't think I'd want to be alone with her to be honest
      does she have a pulse?

Comment

Put an ad online saying she's in her sexual prime and needs a young man to satisfy her insatiable lust.

Some bloke answered and they just git married in Vegas apparently.

Too much of a freak for me.

Comment

I don't think I could.

Could you?
          She reminds me of that aerosmith song ....
          "dude looks like a lady" ....

Hahaha how is she mad? She's just ugly .... Even ugly people need love .... but an ugly fatty has to pay ....

Comment

Lets have a look shall we?

I think that's a resounding no.

Comment

Nothing compares, to that.

She looked all right when she was younger though I seem to remember. A bit bald at times, and she was always a bit mad.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Lets have a look shall we?

I think that's a resounding no.
                Rather what I imagine chris martin to look like if he put on 9 stone ..... Mmmmmmm chris martin or sinead? Tricky one ......

However as others said, when she was a lot younger and cared about her figure and appearance, she wasnt too bad ....

She wouldnt have to pay in this pic, but saying that, there are other celebrities id much prefer to hypnotise in to sleeping with me ....

Comment

Oddly enough, I have actually shafted Carol Decker out of T'pau.

It was round the back of the Bristol Colston Hall back in the 80s

Comment

Oddly enough, I have actually shafted Carol Decker out of T'pau.

It was round the back of the Bristol Colston Hall back in the 80s
                    Yeah, some bad news for you. That was Lemmy. He recalled it on his blog, and he wasn't impressed

Comment

Working...
                    X