• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Continuous Light Drizzle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuous Light Drizzle

Whenever I hear this phrase in the reports from coastal stations during the Shipping Forecast on Radio 4, I wistfully wish I lived on the coast. Inland drizzle just isn't the same

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Whenever I hear this phrase in the reports from coastal stations during the Shipping Forecast on Radio 4, I wistfully wish I lived on the coast. Inland drizzle just isn't the same
    I thought you were describing General.

Comment

I listened to the Shipping Forecast the other day and I could swear that they listed a bunch of places that they never used to.

Mind you I was half asleep at the time. Was I dreaming?
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
        Shouldn't that be heavy drivel
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          When I hear its a bright sunny day I want to live on the coast.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            Specifically General?
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
            X