• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A glimpse of things to come

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A glimpse of things to come

Labour wins Feltham and Heston by-election - Telegraph

Labour has comfortably held Feltham and Heston in the by-election with an increased majority over the Conservatives.

Oh Dear™

Were you really unable to find a prawn themed christmas avatar?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The party in government always does worse in by-elections.

I am tempted to say that there is little to choose between main parties - but since DC waved 2 fingers at Europe he has gone up hugely in my estimation. Now if he would just start cutting red tape....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Labour wins Feltham and Heston by-election - Telegraph

Labour has comfortably held Feltham and Heston in the by-election with an increased majority over the Conservatives.

Oh Dear™
        Cameron's disastrous European trip and Osborne's growth and jobs nightmare is the reason, the collation are falling apart. If labour had a decent leader then tories would be down in the polls as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          The party in government always does worse in by-elections.

I am tempted to say that there is little to choose between main parties - but since DC waved 2 fingers at Europe he has gone up hugely in my estimation. Now if he would just start cutting red tape and providing pigs with fully functioning wings...
          ftfy
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Were you really unable to find a prawn themed christmas avatar?
            That's me enjoying xmas.

Comment

Working...
            X