• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Out out damn spot, out!"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Out out damn spot, out!"

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...220749,00.html

A foreign prisoner who was not deported after being released from jail is now a now facing terrorist charges, it has emerged.

The news will come as a devastating blow to Home Secretary Charles Clarke, who is facing widespread calls to resign.

Shadow home secretary David Davis said: "If true, this is as bad as it could be.

"It would amount to an unforgivable failure to protect the public against the most serious threat to their safety."

Last week Mr Clarke revealed five out of the 1,023 prisoners released between 1999 and March this year had gone on to commit more crimes.

However, a think-tank has estimated the figure is closer to 700.

Figures released on Wednesday showed 38 out of 79 killers, rapists and child sex offenders on the list remain at large.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Somewhat ironic that the government that is so keen to protect us from the terrorist threat it is busy abolishing centuries of freedom and liberty, whilst simultaneously releasing foreign terrorists from jail with a pat on the back and £40 expenses money* to get themselves to the nearest Jihadi Workshop.

* or however much it is you're given when released these days

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      ...the nearest Jihadi Workshop.
      It used to be Games Workshop in my time LB.

Bugger to paint those jilbabs I guess....

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
        It used to be Games Workshop in my time LB.

Bugger to paint those jilbabs I guess....

Games Workshop was never the same after they started selling only their own stuff.

Comment

I could never get into the "Dungeons & Ramadam" games... too bloody hungry most of the time...

Comment

I could never get into the "Dungeons & Ramadam" games... too bloody hungry most of the time...
            Why not try this game? Interesting twist on the "RPG'ers are devil-worshippers" angle. I understand Chico highly recommends it.

Testament: Roleplaying in the Biblical Era

"You've read the book, now play the game"
            Last edited by Lucifer Box; 4 May 2006, 22:46.

Comment

It's serious as well!!

Nice find LB!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                ...to the nearest Jihadi Workshop.
                It was the BBC Radiophonic Workshop in the seventies.

Comment

It's serious as well!!

Nice find LB!
                  Can I play Moses?

Comment

As long as you dish out the tablets....

Comment

Working...
                    X