• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another one caught dressed as a Nazi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one caught dressed as a Nazi

What is it about dressing up as a Nazi SS officer that is so irresistible? They must know that if they get caught it's off to the cooler for them, but they do it anyway. In public.

What's that in a recent list so far: The Royal Family, Mosely (descendent of a big Nazi copier) and now an MP. How many more Nazi dresser-upers are to be caught? Has it been long enough now that we can laugh, Allo, Allo style?

BBC News - MP Aidan Burley sacked after 'Nazi' party guest photo

:nazi:

He wasn't dressed as a Nazi though.

Someone at the stag do he was at dressed as a Nazi and he landed up in a photo. Completely over the top press coverage.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      He wasn't dressed as a Nazi though.

Someone at the stag do he was at dressed as a Nazi and he landed up in a photo. Completely over the top press coverage.
      Oh yeah, I didn't read the article. Sounds like he's saying he's sorry and has been sacked for not leaving the party before the goosestepping started.

Comment

Many of the cast of Allo Allo used to regularly dress as Nazis. I'm amazed the BBC allowed them to keep their jobs.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Doesn't look like any SS officer I've ever seen pictures of! The damage was done (IMO) not by this childish attempt to dress up, but by the toasts to the ideology of Hitler & the Third Reich which were obviously overheard by other guests at the ski resort.
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

The party was going so well too. But no sooner had I turned my back and they had all changed into full Nazi regalia and were saluting the Führer, then the press arrived. Bastards.

Comment

Does this mean Ed Balls will get the sack soon over partying wearing a Nazi uniform ?
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

He (apparently) did rent the costume though
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Max Mosely didn't dress as a Nazi either!

Do people actually read the news papers any more or are they too busy posting their outrage on the internet?
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

He's not the first politician to get into trouble for hanging out with people dressed as nazis

While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X