• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official "Great Computer Games soundtrack" thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official "Great Computer Games soundtrack" thread

I start:

Yamaha MSX: Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake: this is way before Metal Gear became cool!

Alexi, surely Korobeiniki should be on your top 10?
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Xenon 2 Megablast - Bitmap Brothers.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Sanxion

Sanxion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :-

"The SID music by Rob Hubbard called "Thalamusik" was played in the Commodore 64 tape loading screen, during several minutes of slow tape load. The piece was inspired by Zoolook by Jean Michel Jarre[1]. It was very popular and later spawned several fan-made remixes [2].

The menu plays a SID version of Sergei Prokofiev's Dance of the Knights piece from the ballet Romeo and Juliet."

Comment

Tetris!!
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Jet Set Willy
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Xenon 2 Megablast - Bitmap Brothers.
              Was that the one that used John Carpenter's music from Assault on Precinct 13?

Secret of Mana on the SNES gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Was that the one that used John Carpenter's music from Assault on Precinct 13?

Secret of Mana on the SNES gets my vote.
                Don't know about that?

'Bomb the Bass' did the original track.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Gyruss - ftw

Comment

Working...
                    X