• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wedding Yells

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding Yells

Bride and groom had a row the night before.

He spent the night in the garage drinking whisky and then went out to do some work on his decking at 5am.

Had to keep going over to wake the organist during the service.

Went down a storm, especially when translated into French.

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Bride and groom had a row the night before.

He spent the night in the garage drinking whisky and then went out to do some work on his decking at 5am.

Had to keep going over to wake the organist during the service.

Went down a storm, especially when translated into French.
    Great story got any other classics like that?

Comment

My favourite was where the groom made a speech at reception inviting guests to look at photos in envelopes under their chairs. Contained photos of bride and bet man having sex. He went through with service to punish her - got a divorce due to failure to consumate marriage.

Comment

I know someone who was boinking a bird from work right up until he got married to someone else. Apparently the bird made him choose, either keep boinking her or get married to his fiance. Obviously he chose the latter.

He even had the cheek to invite her to the wedding despite all his mates knowing about it and having declined to be best man over it as we quite liked his fiance. How he trusted us not to get so pissed and blab on the big day I don't know. Maybe he was secretly hoping it would come out as he didn't have the balls to stop the wedding.

Though they're still married years later but I wouldn't bet against him still shagging around but this time keeping it more secret.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
        X