• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm shorting sleds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm shorting sleds

Britain heading for balmy Christmas as warmer weather arrives - Telegraph

Britain will almost certainly not have a white Christmas this year as the cold snap gives way to near-record high temperatures.

Another stunning MF investment.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Britain heading for balmy Christmas as warmer weather arrives - Telegraph

Britain will almost certainly not have a white Christmas this year as the cold snap gives way to near-record high temperatures.

Another stunning MF investment.
    I didn't buy any sleds as it was obvious there wasn't going to be any snow. Personalised Xmas decorations now that's a different thing.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It looks warm over Christmas - but that says nothing about Jan/Feb/Mar.

I have read alot of newspaper letters saying things like "the aardvarks' webs are pointing north-east so it will be a very bad winter". Which proves nothing of course.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I didn't buy any sleds as it was obvious there wasn't going to be any snow. Personalised Xmas decorations now that's a different thing.
        Made from sledges with people's names printed on them with spray paint.......
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Britain will almost certainly not have a white Christmas this year as the cold snap gives way to near-record high temperatures. Another stunning MF investment.

Comment

Is there are search for 9 year old threads on CUK?
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
              X