• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A challenge for Chico

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A challenge for Chico

Chico, why do religious people always want to kill peopl who don't believe the same things as they do?

www.amren.com/mtnews/arch...oks_of.php
    ============================================
    One text says of devotion to Allah: “As regards hatred for His sake this is an essential prerequisite for loving Him.”

The texts say Muslims should learn military tactics and suggest that if a person speaks ill of Islam it is acceptable to kill them.

They urge Muslims to strike back against “the barbaric onslaught from their enemies—the Jews, Christians, atheists, secularists and others”.

Pages are devoted to legitimising episodes of violence against Jews who insult Islam.

“A Jewish woman used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah declared that no recompense was payable for her blood,” one book recounts.

A similar example is given of a man killing the mother of his two children because she “disparaged the Prophet”; he also was declared clear of any crime.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Comment

Dear Sir/Madame,

If you are bored feck off.

If not, post a rational response.

I know that is hard for you because you are either female or gay.

8)

>:

:hat

:rollin

Comment

I think that Sandy's response is more rational than any post from a thick Bokka redneck from the African Bush

Comment

<<Dear Sir/Madame,

If you are bored feck off.

If not, post a rational response.

I know that is hard for you because you are either female or gay.

>>

Yawn !!!

Comment

SandyDown

Your entire purpose in life is to be a life-support system for a vagina!

Comment

A response from Chico

Bundaberg

Exodus 20:13 - Thou shall not kill.

Comment

Re: A response from Chico

Exodus 20:13 - Thou shall not kill.
                Chico ... Metallica -Black Album 17:19 Thou shall not thrill

Comment

Re: A response from Chico

Us atheists really feel left out as we do not get the fun of being able to kill or torture people.

I am not talking about the phony sort who simply worship some other daft concept in lieu of god, eg, Tarot cards, astrology, communism, capitalism, money, my country, black power, white supremacy Chelsea Football Club etc etc but real atheists by nature who prefer to take a boring, mundane, pragmatic and practical approach to things and could not believe in something they cannot find any good evidence for, no matter how hard they tried.

Us engineers by nature. We should not be expected to forego the evident pleasure that must be obtainable from chopping somone's hand off.

I would be most grateful if any of the more logical and sensible sorts could post some simple logical justifications for torturing and killing people, eg cost effectiveness, energy saving, eco friendliness, reduction of stress in cantilever bridges etc. I have checked my usual bible "Perry's Chemical Engineer's Handbook 1953" (McGraw-Hill) but have found little spiritual guidance in this matter, apart from a short reference in chapter 13 when it says people of dark complexion make good catalysts for thermal cracking of phospho-lipids.

Comment

the good thing abot being an a-theist

“A Jewish woman used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah declared that no recompense was payable for her blood,” one book recounts.
                    Its good to be an athiest because I dont have a book that tells me to strangle jews etc.

I also dont have to put up with god whispering in my ear, telling me to kill people I have never met.

Its good to know that when I die I will be dead for good , and not suddenly morph into a white-robed homo, playing a harp, and sitting on a cloud surrounded by thousands of Chico clones for eternity.

Quote : "its a treat ... being an athiest"

Comment

Working...
                    X