• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh heck……

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh heck……

A Bradford curry, bottle of red wine, an evening with a bunny boiler, dodgy sleep in a hot hotel room, and a diary from hell today with prickly muppets is not a good mix.

Pass the alka seltzer please……

Don't forget your socks.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Pass the alka seltzer please……
      If you a member of the union they would make sure the management provided that free of charge.

BTW Light relief was created for threads like this. Or why not just post it in tpd?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        If you a member of the union they would make sure the management provided that free of charge.

BTW Light relief was created for threads like this. Or why not just post it in tpd?
        Why are you talking to yourself?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Why are you talking to yourself?
          Because its the only way I get an intelligent conversation in general.

Seriously - you are right. I should have known better than to try to talk any sort of common sense to Wilmslow or give him any unsubtle hints as to how to stop upsetting anyone.

I am off to light relief.....

Comment

Oi! We don't want him either. He's better off in General. Specifically.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Oi! We don't want him either. He's better off in General. Specifically.
              I thought that tpd provided a warm welcome for everyone?

Maybe things have changed since I were a lad. Perhaps he could create a Wilmslow thread in LR for all his posts? How about "Life, the universe and everything according to Wilmslow"?

Comment

I thought that tpd provided a warm welcome for everyone?

Maybe things have changed since I were a lad. Perhaps he could create a Wilmslow thread in LR for all his posts? How about "Life, the universe and everything according to Wilmslow"?
                It does provide a warm welcome, to everyone except fictional sex pests.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  It does provide a warm welcome, to everyone except fictional sex pests.
                  But us real life sex pests are welcome though?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    But us real life sex pests are welcome though?
                    Welcome? You'll fit right in

Comment

Working...
                    X