• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fails of 2011

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fails of 2011

Note: do not watch if you are very squeamish, or in an environment where videos of people having very painful accidents are likely to be frowned upon.

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Freamon tagging all of the threads in General and getting banned.

Biggest CUK fail of 2011.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Huh? Tagging sounds very useful - How could one be banned for adding to the information content of CUK?
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Huh? Tagging sounds very useful - How could one be banned for adding to the information content of CUK?
        I think it depends what words you add to the tag cloud. Swearing is probably not a wise move.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

In all fairness to Freamon, it was RobertRice who did the majority of the tagging I believe. I can say this in confidence as I was working with him, until he was terminated. Apparently, due to excessive time on the internet - everytime I passed his desk he was on CUK. He introduced me to this site, hence my query earlier today.
          Last edited by Shivers; 21 December 2011, 17:54. Reason: Changed to his login - not his real name.

Comment

watching people face plant never gets old!!!

Comment

More here:

fails on Devour.com
              "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

It's like watching Danny MacAskill outtakes.

Comment

couple of people there never having kids again!

Comment

Working...
                  X