• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

JT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JT

You can't even call a fork a fork these days.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

He'll be tulipting himself if they throw the book at him. £2500 maximum fine. That's almost a whole half-hour's pay for him.

Assuming he's on just shy of £200k/week and works the usual 40 hour week.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

I was stood behind JT's lawyer today while getting my butty at the train station
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Burn the witch!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
            getting my butty at the train station
            Sounds like a dodgy euphemism.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Sounds like a dodgy euphemism.
              No it was a rather nice bacon butty with tomato sauce on. Just what the doctor ordered after a hard night of ridding London of beer. I've had reports that the buggers have made more beer while I was asleep and so I have to start all over again. it's a dirty job etc.....
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                You can't even call a fork a fork these days.
                You can't call them coloured any more either!

Bit unusual as I thought that was the preferred term.

Is there a list somewhere for reference?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                  He'll be tulipting himself if they throw the book at him. £2500 maximum fine. That's almost a whole half-hour's pay for him.

Assuming he's on just shy of £200k/week and works the usual 40 hour week.
                  According to reports he intends to "prove his innocence". I'm not sure how he intends to do this, given there's video footage of him shouting racist abuse, but maybe I'm not as bright as he is.
                  "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    You can't call them coloured any more either!

Bit unusual as I thought that was the preferred term.

Is there a list somewhere for reference?
                    Non-white or unemployed is the prefered terminology these days I believe.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X