• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

i am lost for words

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am lost for words

I was in the pub with some friends, went for a pee, and some utter ******* **** has dipped into my christmas shopping and stolen my gloves.

This is why i hate living in london. This wouldn't have happened in Germany.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    This wouldn't have happened in Germany.
    I agree - far more liberal gun laws there

Comment

This suggests that your Christmas shopping isn't really up to scratch or they would have taken that

Comment

check your friends.

the one with warm hands is a theiving scrote

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          check your friends accents.

The one with a scouse accent is the thief.

If not that it will be the one from glasgow.

If that still fails just pick one you don't really like.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Went out for some festive drinks with friends the day before yesterday, I left my cigarettes, gloves, hat and phone on the table and moved to another bar, realised 30 mins later, walked back to the bar, all objects were still sat on the table in the middle of a packed out bar.. I like living in Germany.
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Perhaps not. But in Germany far-right thugs can go a mass-murdering spree killing small-shop owners with the alleged active collusion of the intelligence services.
              So its horses for courses really.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I was in the pub with some friends, went for a pee, and some utter ******* **** has dipped into my christmas shopping and stolen my gloves.

Did your friends not see someone rummaging in your bag?

Suspect the 'friend' who gives you a pair of gloves for Christmas.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Perhaps not. But in Germany far-right thugs can go a mass-murdering spree killing small-shop owners with the alleged active collusion of the intelligence services.
                  So its horses for courses really.
                  I bet his gloves would have been safe in Belgium too. But what they get up to should not be repeated on these august boards.

Comment

Gloves?

Real men don't wear gloves. I normally wear sandals, shorts and a t shirt at this time of the year.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X