• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official "I am going to be at London 2012 Olympics" thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official "I am going to be at London 2012 Olympics" thread

I've got 2 free tickets from business bank that SKA Inc uses

I would rather set my testicles in wet cement and walk from John o Groats to Lands End than watch this boring tosh...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I've got 2 free tickets from business bank that SKA Inc uses
      Which event?
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by TiroFijo View Post
        I would rather set my testicles in wet cement and walk from John o Groats to Lands End than watch this boring tosh...
        Is that an official olympic event? Seems a bit sexist to me as women can't compete.

Comment

Originally posted by TiroFijo View Post
          Now that's worth watching.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Is that an official olympic event? Seems a bit sexist to me as women can't compete.
            Go down your local town centre on a Saturday night and I'm sure you will find many (wo)men who have a pair!

Comment

What are the tickets worth? Now all you have to do is stump up the vast fortune that it will cost to endure the nightmare of getting to the stadium and back. And all for 10 seconds action if it's for the 100m.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                What are the tickets worth? Now all you have to do is stump up the vast fortune that it will cost to endure the nightmare of getting to the stadium and back. And all for 10 seconds action if it's for the 100m.
                It's for the 400m sofa dash.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'll be watching Jess Ennis win the heptathlon, and some scary looking women run 100m.

Looking forward to it.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    I'll be watching Jess Ennis win the heptathlon, and some scary looking women run 100m.

Looking forward to it.
                    Or her sister Ivnop Ennis?

Comment

Working...
                    X