• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ClientCo Secret Santa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ClientCo Secret Santa

Just got my Secret Santa gift, a pair of used gloves that smell of German sausage, ah well least my hands will be nice and warm unlike the poor sod who someone presumably stole them off
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Amazingly I have just been sent a dozen tickets to the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics by my bank as a thank you for keeping a balance of at least £10 in my current account all year.

Brilliant!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Amazingly I have just been sent a dozen tickets to the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics by my bank as a thank you for keeping a balance of at least £10 in my current account all year.

Brilliant!
      I thought you would get free entry as a participant in the "special" Olympics

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I thought you would get free entry as a participant in the "special" Olympics
        No. That;s why your mum didn't get any tickets.

Comment

No. That;s why your mum didn't get any tickets.
          Come on man, I was hoping for a bit more sparking and witty repartee reminiscent of Wellington and Bonaparte classic war games of yesteryear but you go straight for the Mum jokes?

Its a poor effort Sir

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Come on man, I was hoping for a bit more sparking and witty repartee reminiscent of Wellington and Bonaparte classic war games of yesteryear but you go straight for the Mum jokes?

Its a poor effort Sir
            What your mum said to her last punter.

Comment

Simons Mum to Churchill - "You sir are drunk"

Churchill to Simons Mum - "And you madam are ugly, but in the morning I will be sober. I must stop drinking and turning up here late at night, he's starting to call me daddy"

Comment

What your mum said to her last punter.
                You?
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                X