• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Give Mr Bliar the support he deserves

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give Mr Bliar the support he deserves

http://www.number10.gov.uk/output/page821.asp

You can use our website to send an email to the Prime Minister on the issues that matter to you most.

Important, please note!

The PM receives many thousands of letters, faxes, and emails every week. So unfortunately it is not practical for him to respond to all of your messages.

However all the emails received are read by staff in Downing Street and each month the Prime Minister receives a report on the issues raised, together with a representative sample of emails, a small number of which he aims to answer.

I think it's time we let him know who's to blame and who should go

I didn't see a category that said "Resigning" nor a sub subject saying "How many bags do you and that wide mouth bint have"
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I've written mine.

I finished it off by asking the PM to call a general election to see if New Lie still have the mandate of the people.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        I finished it off by asking the PM to call a general election to see if New Lie still have the mandate of the people.
        NO! The economy hasn't fallen over the edge yet. The Tories would get the blame for it.

Comment

Working...
        X