• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Arrghhh Relatives

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrghhh Relatives

Got to go and see the wifes sister and her husband over christmas.
    I hate going there and the husband looks so weird I never know where to look. Not to mention that he's such a jibbering idiot that it's hard to get a word in edge ways.
    Still at least the dog is coming with us, hopefully it'll tulip all over their carpet
    Coffee's for closers

Why not amuse yourself by seeing how many really dull tales you can tell about "a bloke at work" before they notice?

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
      Why not amuse yourself by seeing how many really dull tales you can tell about "a bloke at work" before they notice?
      I did that last time just to wind him up as he's been out of work for a few years
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Comment

Got to drive 35 miles pick up my old man. Bring him to our house for Xmas dinner.

To be fair, hes good enough, but being late 70s and living on his own for so long, he does act a little strange sometimes. Complete nightmare to deal with to be honest.

And then I've got to drive him home about 7pm so no beer for me till later...
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            Got to drive 35 miles pick up my old man. Bring him to our house for Xmas dinner.

To be fair, hes good enough, but being late 70s and living on his own for so long, he does act a little strange sometimes. Complete nightmare to deal with to be honest.

And then I've got to drive him home about 7pm so no beer for me till later...
            Is your dad Cliphead?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

My brother in law is coming over this year with my sister, not looking forward to it at all. I think he is somewhat retarded and he never looks at you always looking around the room or on his laptop playing with Unix, and I always have to do the talking as he is virtually mute Worse than that they are bringing their Dog, which is very strange as last year he was caught masturbating it!

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                My brother in law is coming over this year with my sister, not looking forward to it at all. I think he is somewhat retarded and he never looks at you always looking around the room or on his laptop playing with Unix, and I always have to do the talking as he is virtually mute Worse than that they are bringing their Dog, which is very strange as last year he was caught masturbating it!
                KUATB
                http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...mall-talk.html

THIS thread was the parody!
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  Oh right, usually it better to put the parody in the same thread, otherwise unless you have read every thread you might miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                    Oh right, usually it better to put the parody in the same thread, otherwise unless you have read every thread you might miss it.
                    Since when newbie?
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X