PDA

View Full Version : Arrghhh Relatives

Spacecadet
23rd December 2011, 09:41
Got to go and see the wifes sister and her husband over christmas.
I hate going there and the husband looks so weird I never know where to look. Not to mention that he's such a jibbering idiot that it's hard to get a word in edge ways.
Still at least the dog is coming with us, hopefully it'll shit all over their carpet

mudskipper
23rd December 2011, 09:47
Why not amuse yourself by seeing how many really dull tales you can tell about "a bloke at work" before they notice?

Spacecadet
23rd December 2011, 09:48
Why not amuse yourself by seeing how many really dull tales you can tell about "a bloke at work" before they notice?

I did that last time just to wind him up as he's been out of work for a few years

Support Monkey
23rd December 2011, 10:00
:rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::winker:

psychocandy
23rd December 2011, 11:17
Got to drive 35 miles pick up my old man. Bring him to our house for Xmas dinner.

To be fair, hes good enough, but being late 70s and living on his own for so long, he does act a little strange sometimes. Complete nightmare to deal with to be honest.

And then I've got to drive him home about 7pm so no beer for me till later...

MarillionFan
23rd December 2011, 11:19
Got to drive 35 miles pick up my old man. Bring him to our house for Xmas dinner.

To be fair, hes good enough, but being late 70s and living on his own for so long, he does act a little strange sometimes. Complete nightmare to deal with to be honest.

And then I've got to drive him home about 7pm so no beer for me till later...

Is your dad Cliphead?:rolleyes:

russell
23rd December 2011, 12:49
My brother in law is coming over this year with my sister, not looking forward to it at all. I think he is somewhat retarded and he never looks at you always looking around the room or on his laptop playing with Unix, and I always have to do the talking as he is virtually mute Worse than that they are bringing their Dog, which is very strange as last year he was caught masturbating it!

Spacecadet
23rd December 2011, 13:05
My brother in law is coming over this year with my sister, not looking forward to it at all. I think he is somewhat retarded and he never looks at you always looking around the room or on his laptop playing with Unix, and I always have to do the talking as he is virtually mute Worse than that they are bringing their Dog, which is very strange as last year he was caught masturbating it!

KUATB
http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/73915-chrismas-small-talk.html

THIS thread was the parody!

russell
23rd December 2011, 13:09
KUATB
http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/73915-chrismas-small-talk.html

THIS thread was the parody!

Oh right, usually it better to put the parody in the same thread, otherwise unless you have read every thread you might miss it.

Spacecadet
23rd December 2011, 13:18
Oh right, usually it better to put the parody in the same thread, otherwise unless you have read every thread you might miss it.

Since when newbie?

chef
23rd December 2011, 13:31
Since when newbie?

:laugh

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Spacecadet again.

Gahhh, still.. Merry Christmas Spaceman, I hope you continue to make me laugh as much in 2012.

russell
23rd December 2011, 13:41
Since when newbie?

The retardation is strong with this young padawan.