• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some Christmassy music

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Christmassy music

The Snow by Elgar

O Du Frohliche, anonymous Sicilian tune, sung by Dresden Cathedral Choir

Good King Wenceslas, sung by York Minster Choir

(bored now - may upload a few more later!)
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 23 December 2011, 16:11.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

From ClientCo's internal wiki:
    Christmas Countdown

Hello and welcome to the Christmas Countdown! Sam, Ben and I will each be choosing one Christmas song per day running up to Christmas. It will be updated daily so watch this space!!! And of course, enjoy :)

This page was last modified 15:12, 9 December 2010

Comment

Very sound idea, a kind of musical advent calendar.

Anyone else have some seasonal tracks? I'll add a couple more to my initial post.

(Currently searching my 2 Tbytes of choral music for a decent rendering of Good King Wenceslas )
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Comment

Comment

christmas blow job song
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Silent night in Irish

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
              X