• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Balvenie vs Glenfiddich single malt whisky

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balvenie vs Glenfiddich single malt whisky

When your this pissed does it really matter?

should I switch to American or Japanese whiskey?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    When your this pissed does it really matter?
    No.

should I switch to American or Japanese whiskey?
    Generally or in light of the previous? Japanese is worth a try, I liked my bottle of:

re:Balvenie/Glenfiddich, I like the doublewood personally.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Stick to the Speyside malts

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        re:Balvenie/Glenfiddich, I like the doublewood personally.
        That's the one I love it!

It's just I had a cooking Glenfiddich single malt in the cellar that is surprisingly drinkable
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          That's the one I love it!

It's just I had a cooking Glenfiddich single malt in the cellar that is surprisingly drinkable
          I like the Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban and the The Macallan Fine Oak. I also like an Islay single malt like Ardberg.

Comment

Originally posted by TiroFijo View Post
            I like the Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban and the The Macallan Fine Oak. I also like an Islay single malt like Ardberg.
            I will mostly be working my way through a botle of Talisker this Christmas. Mmmmmmmm

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Caol Ila. Ooof, thats smokey.

That speyside highland scotch is evil fire water. For hard nuts only.

Comment

Balvenie, every time for me.

Recently discovered Glendronach (oloroso cask) which is really nice. Bought Mr N old poultney 21 year old for xmas.

Place we've moved to has a very fine whisky shop with a fine collection of rare malts.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Fishface View Post
                  Caol Ila. Ooof, thats smokey.

That speyside highland scotch is evil fire water. For hard nuts only.
                  Speyside or Highland are quite mellow in comparison with Islay.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bunahabhain (sp) every toad.

Comment

Working...
                    X