• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

testing format c:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

testing format c:

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Some virtual machine perhaps?

Just saying like
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It's MS, it'll require three confirmations
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        It's MS, it'll require three confirmations
        Rubbish - on my PC it only asked for tw

Comment

Many moons ago I was asked by a project manager for a unix shell script that could be used to clean the database boxes that they had used to demo an anti fraud offering for an insurance co. The end client had wished to be present to see the data wiped from the demo machines. I just knocked up a while true rm -rf * script and called it DONT_RUN_ME_OR_I_WILL FLATTEN_THIS_MACHINE it had pre-shared keys and would login it to the whole system setting fire to everything it could find

So I told the PM where and what it was and pointed out it could only work ONCE and it didn't need testing. Two hours later I get a call from a Livid PM telling me how I had ruined her demo... She was in full swing right until I asked if she had gone and tested the script to which she sheepishly said yes and was drowned out by my laughter...

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
            her
            Yes.
            <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Working...
            X