• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Might be laying pipe tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might be laying pipe tonight

Bird pulling pints keeps giving me the eye

Just asked her if she fancies coming out to sit in my car in the car park and listen to a bit of Little Feat.

She said yes

That could be Wilmslow

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      That could be Wilmslow
      He'd have gone for the over the bar grope. A car park sounds far too romantic.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        He'd have gone for the over the bar grope. A car park sounds far too romantic.
        If a midget in a White suit and a grown man in White who alledgedly likes children then we know it's Dimprawn.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post

Just asked her if she fancies coming out to sit in my car in the car park and listen to a bit of Little Feat.

She said yes
          pacharan - "Fingers like lightning". You could try that as a chat up line.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post

She said yes
            That's class, pure class.

Comment

Working...
            X