• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC filming Tony Blair obituary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC filming Tony Blair obituary

BBC filming Tony Blair obituary - even though the former PM is just 58 years old | Mail Online

Can't wait.

You sure "Tony Blair" isn't a code name for Prince Phillip ?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

58 years? Seems longer somehow.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I wouldn't wish a premature death on anyone to be honest, one must maintain a certain degree of humanity and compassion to our fellow beings, even those that are lost in the great game of life.

However, to that evil, war criminal awashed with entitlement, greed and whoring and his troughing, lying mendacious coterie that sold their souls to evil Marxists ideologies and self-fulfilment, I will turn a blind eye to the whole stinking lot of them and wish them the longest worldly suffering and agony known to man.

Still, I'm far more interested in the obituary of the telly tax and the BBC to be honest...!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

That shouldn't take them long.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, that c**t Blair is dead. Thank you and goodnight"
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

However, to that evil, war criminal awashed with entitlement, greed and whoring and his troughing, lying mendacious coterie that sold their souls to evil Marxists ideologies and self-fulfilment, I will turn a blind eye to the whole stinking lot of them and wish them the longest worldly suffering and agony known to man. ..
            I know he can seem a bit insensitive sometimes, but that's a bit harsh on poor old Prince Philip.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              That shouldn't take them long.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, that c**t Blair is dead. Thank you and goodnight"
              ...and there was much rejoicing
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                You sure "Tony Blair" isn't a code name for Prince Phillip ?
                The organisers of the Olympics must be hoping that neither Maggie nor Bessie pop their clogs next summer.
                I'm just hoping I avoid any of the Olympics coverage.
                Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

It isn't exactly news; newspapers always have canned obituaries on file for all notable people. Why the Mail should be surprised that broadcast news agencies do the same, I do not know.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Why the Mail should be surprised that broadcast news agencies do the same, I do not know.
                    Maybe BBC knows something they don't?!?!

Comment

Working...
                    X