• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Post Christmas blues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Christmas blues

Why the feck do I feel so fecking miserable?

(I've tried both wine and chocolate -any lift in spirits is short lived)

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post

8 minutes and not one - you lot are crap - I think I'll have to go find a depression forum...

Comment

quit talking to yourself.... try mumsnet
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

What? Baby Jesus only got (symbolically) born to save us all from damnation 2 days ago. He's just (symbolically) 2 days old and you're bored with him already? You're hard to please.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          quit talking to yourself.... try mumsnet
          Git.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
            What? Baby Jesus only got (symbolically) born to save us all from damnation 2 days ago. He's just (symbolically) 2 days old and you're bored with him already? You're hard to please.

Post natal depression is a medically recognised condition.

Comment

Git.
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Somebody needs a:

Um, that was meant to be a cuddle but looks more like a dodgy grope. Still beggars... etc.

A depression forum could make for an interesting forum holiday. Report back by tomorrow morning and keep reminding yourself that the non billing Xmas days are nearly over.

Comment

Maybe try being nice to people to get some goodwill in return that will lift your spirits?

However on a more serious note, I appreciate how many may feel. I too, get disillusioned with the festive period. Over the past couple of years, it's been very hard to get in to the spirit as family members, tend to die before xmas, putting a bit of a downer on it. Hopefully next, people wont die beforehand.

Personally, I dont feel any different than normal, except, it is nice to have time to chill out and have a few drinks and it is nice to see how some feel about me in their sentiments and actions.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                    Somebody needs a:

Um, that was meant to be a cuddle but looks more like a dodgy grope. Still beggars... etc.

A depression forum could make for an interesting forum holiday. Report back by tomorrow morning and keep reminding yourself that the non billing Xmas days are nearly over.
                    Perhaps a dodgy grope would lift my spirits. Are you perchance a Bruce Springsteen lookalike?

Comment

Working...
                    X