• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's invoicing today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's invoicing today?

Box of Toblerone ✔
    Pile of DVD's to catch up on ✔
    Feet up ✔

Nice little break from the kids today.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

I'm in, drove into Manchester instead of train, no traffic. No people at clientco so far, still early though...

Comment

Off th The Brent Knoll Hotel for a carvery today

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        Box of Toblerone ✔
        Pile of DVD's to catch up on ✔
        Feet up ✔

Nice little break from the kids today.
        contractors been told not to come in until new year, missus taken kids to outlaws for a few days

i'm a free man again

doing each of the above

Comment

Of course. Was told there was no need but as no one is in, its nice and quiet and I can catch up on a load of documentation plus the month has been a bit tulipty hours wise so a few extra won't hurt
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Ginge,

what about the Passat ? Remember, you gotta be innit to winnit

are you member of the uphill sailing club ?

Milan.

Comment

Just have to figure out a way to keep the instant messaging thingy active whilst logged in - so it looks like I'm actually doing stuff

whadyathink about this - open up Word doc and get it tapping at keyboard - will that work or is there a more techie method?

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Not invoicing but going to get my bookkeeping/end of year accounts in order.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I never miss an opportunity to present my services to a paying client co Especially when I know that I can get on with the stuff that their questions and dumb meeting have prevented me from competing...

Comment

I'm working this week

oh well

rather be home

must be getting old

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X