• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A good broth takes some beating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good broth takes some beating

Using all the leftovers is hard to beat. Add copious quantities of salt and pepper and Worcestershire sauce and oh boy. Taste bud heaven.

Just be sure to avoid using carrots.

Nah, use the carrots. You'll have something to eat on new year's eve after puking up on the way home.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post

Nah, use the carrots. You'll have something to eat on new year's eve after puking up on the way home.
      and everyone knows puke always contains diced carrots, even if you haven't eaten any for weeks.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Turkey, stuffing & roast potato soup?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          and everyone knows puke always contains diced carrots, even if you haven't eaten any for weeks.
          Very true.

I think that's an illustration of how digestible they are.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
          X