• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New year's resolutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New year's resolutions

Mine are

* Learn more about the 802.11 standard, so most of the 3000 page 802.11n megaspec is at least moderately familiar

* Mug up on quantum mechanics and quantum field theory - I have a reasonable grounding in the basic principles, but very little experience of the nitty gritty, in particular all those horrid little angle-brackety things!

* Sort out my Android bookmark organiser app - This was a resolution last year, but I failed dismally to even broach it!

What are other peoples' ? Might give me some more ideas.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

No more children.

suityou01
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post

No more children.

suityou01
      Oh come off it, resolutions have to be realistic Suity!
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I'm taking Porch Monkey back..........

Comment

Lose weight and get fitter.

I'm by no means porky but I see plenty of 40 years who are, I'm determined to get off that slippery slope before it's too late.

The downside is I just squeeze into the heavyweight division for land yacht racing, if I loose a few pounds the competition will be a lot tougher.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I plan to grow my cock another inch with my magic cream.

Comment

Set aside one evening a month to get all the paper work and other assorted affairs in order, my organisation in the last couple of years has been quite shocking.

Some kind of horrible ultra marathon.

Stop eating so much feckin' chocolate.

Comment

Acknowledge to Gricerboy that he was right about the 71000 Duke of Gloucester being a 4-6-2 Pacific, rather than a 4-4-2 Atlantic. I was thinking of the much older Robinson C4.

Having said that, we did have a robust and delightful discussion about these large, thrusting beasts, arrowing into tunnels with much urgent chuffing and pistons driving in and out like jackhammers.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                  I plan to grow my cock another inch with my magic cream.
                  That will make it 2 inches them
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    That will make it 2 inches them
                    When soft yes, which, lets face it, is 4 times bigger then yours at full attention.

Comment

Working...
                    X