• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest Sunrise

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Sunrise

Latest Sunrise today

08.22 in London, mornings will start getting lighter again

Break out the Bermudas and mix me a pina colada

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
    Latest Sunrise today

08.22 in London, mornings will start getting lighter again

Break out the Bermudas and mix me a pina colada
    08:06 according to this site. Looks like we have passed the threshold where the sun sets before the ungodly early hour of 4pm now too.

Comment

Waiting on a clear night to try out Google Sky on my new Android.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Waiting on a clear night to try out new cream on my hemroid.
        FTFY
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I got my info here which claims that we still have to wait a few days before the sun sets after 4 o'clock

Not sure about google sky, but I understand that, like Kim Jong-un's inaugaration feast, it is the dog's b******s

Comment

There's some weird tulip going on in Kent

The Hawthorn blossom is out!!!!
            &
            This morning I happened to be up and about around dawn (she lurved it) and there was a dawn chorus happening - usually at this time of year its utter silence!!
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              This morning I happened to be up and about around dawn (she lurved it)
              Yes, it seems that sheep can be amazingly responsive when woken early from their slumbers.
              Good for you Troll, makes a change from punishing Percy in your palm as per normal.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
              X