• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Half of CUK posters rendered useless

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half of CUK posters rendered useless

Apple?s Siri gets sweary with British child ? The Register

Hand your login in Sas, you're not needed. We can just ask Siri our economic questions and get the same mixture of recycled material and personal abuse
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Maybe the kid really was ugly and stupid and this is a first sign that machines are becoming sentient. My pedometer refused to reset today, is it because it needs new batteries or is it something much more sinister?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

My youngest was playing with my phone and its speech to text feature. He said "I hope santa gives me some pressies" and it typed up "I hope santa gives me some penises".

Still, at least it didn't promise him prossies.

Comment

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Apple?s Siri gets sweary with British child ? The Register

Hand your login in Sas, you're not needed. We can just ask Siri our economic questions and get the same mixture of recycled material and personal abuse
          The iSAS

I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by McNaught
            Bedwetter
            You're the new sockie? Let's hope you're better than the last few

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
            Embarrassing... presumably an accent thing?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
              I think that the video showed what we have all been exposed to for years, Microsoft stuff just doesnt work. Its utter rubbish. Ive suspected since Vista that all development is done in Bobland.

Comment

Working...
              X