• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I did say it would not work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did say it would not work

I am just going to be there to pick up the pieces again in a cry on my shoulder and I will feel your tit way.

In happier times...

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I am just going to be there to pick up the pieces again in a cry on my shoulder and I will feel your tit way.

In happier times...
    Have you stopped taking your meds again?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Rupey, you're not hip to the groove

That cad Brand and that singer Perry are getting divorced
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I do quite like that song in a guilty pleasure kind of way, to get threatened with legal action from the Beach Boys estate & Brian Wilson giving the thumbs up to the song he no longer owns is quite some doing.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Rupey, you're not hip to the groove

That cad Brand and that singer Perry are getting divorced
          Guilty as charged

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The whole thing is a bit embarassing to be honest. Mrs MF is going to go mental when she hears I've been named in the proceedings.

There's going to be fireworks.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              The whole thing is a bit embarassing to be honest. Mrs MF is going to go mental when she hears I've been named in the proceedings.

Do not fret, pet. She usually slides round to suity towers for some, <cough>, comforting.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

If ever there was a dead cert for down the bookies this was it.

Brand probably showing what lots of men know. We ain't genetically programmed to settle for one bird, especially when you've hundreds chucking themselves at you.

I just don't get the appeal of the Johnny Depp Pirates of the Caribbean look that Brand and plenty others copy. Seems to be popular with the ladies though.

Shame, I don't fit into skinny jeans and can't stand to wear panda makeup or comb my hair with a stickle brick.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

I warned you and warned you not to keep giving blow jobs to that Brand character. It was bound to end in tears
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                  X