• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy new year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy new year

First for a while I had zero alcohol. Start as you mean to go on.

Originally posted by russell View Post
    First for a while I had zero alcohol. Start as you mean to go on.
    Happy new year Rus, and everyone else.

I also had zero alcohol last night, strange. I was at a party but just didn't feel like drinking booze.

I'll be out for one or two tonight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      Happy new year Rus, and everyone else.

I also had zero alcohol last night, strange. I was at a party but just didn't feel like drinking booze.

I'll be out for one or two tonight though.
      Nice one, my abstinence is more deliberate. Hoping I can have an alcohol free 2012. I usually drink at weekends but was becoming a habit and wasn't really enjoying it anymore.

Comment

The cold and cough I've had the last couple of days meant I decided alcohol was a bad idea, though today I feel hungover and sound like I've been smoking heavily. It also helped that my neighbours were making lots of noise out in their back garden until 2am.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
        X