• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1st divorce of the year - sweepstake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st divorce of the year - sweepstake

A quick looky at the 1st page of General.

Bensey has decided future vacations will be tent based.

MF is having a midlife crisis and wants to blow 25K on a car race.

Soupy is subjecting the missus to Beach Boys based guitar torture.

My money is going on psychocandy though.

no offence intended chaps

I think it will be AtW... about 15 days after he's given us the first CUK wedding of 2012
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      I think it will be AtW... about 15 days after he's given us the first CUK wedding of 2012
      Why is he marrying Sinead O'Conner?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Churchy and CM after going on Jeremy Kyle to get the results from the paternity test
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Why is he marrying Sinead O'Conner?
          Because she's the only bird that will marry him.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, <---- next time use one of these, I have plenty to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Because she's the only bird that will marry him.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, <---- next time use one of these, I have plenty to spare.
            Do you have a chameleon as well?

What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Churchy and CM after going on Jeremy Kyle to get the results from the paternity test
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Nobody thinks anyone like suity then? Didnt he just have another kid? Always extra stress to a relationship ....

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                  Nobody thinks anyone like suity then? Didnt he just have another kid? Always extra stress to a relationship ....
                  Beyond the first its quite easy. At least in the early days. You know what you have the do - the issue with the first child is continually referring to the instruction manual.

Top tip - never discard the packaging your baby comes in. You never know when it might prove handy.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                    They are HAVING the sprog as we speak

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...back-work.html
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X