• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

I'm looking to venture back into the world of contracting. Contracted for about three and a half years before deciding to go perm with a client I'd contracted for twice previously. Worked reasonably well, got some nifty training out of them, but ultimately the environment made me realise it wasn't worth putting up with for a permie wage!!
    Moved to another company on perm, but it's just not working out for me and I find myself longing for the days of contracting once again, so I'm on the hunt.

I've always previously gone through an umbrella but I've been told from several quarters that a Ltd is where the smart money is, so I'll be syphoning the FAQs and threads, and most likely posting some questions later!

Welcome back!!

There are plenty of links on the right hand side about how to set up and run an LTD and there are also a number of threads about the comparisons between Umbrella and LTD here....

http://forums.contractoruk.com/umbre...composite.html

Everything about starting LTD's will have been asked many times here so also try searching before asking. You probably won't get many replies to the basic questions that have been done to death. Best way to search is to use google and type in <keyword> site:forums.contractoruk.com. This is also mentioned here Searching forums

Hope all this helps.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

A very warm welcome to you.

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
        X