• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheap toy to get alien lizards excited

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap toy to get alien lizards excited

BBC News - Bare bones Raspberry Pi PC gets ready to launch

Raspberry Pi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

30 years too late? Will be interesting to up and coming academic Bobs perhaps.

Comment

For the sheer novelty value I will be getting one of these
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        30 years too late? Will be interesting to up and coming academic Bobs perhaps.
        Exactly my thinking. These will sell by the million in India and every bob will be fluent in BBC Basic. Actually the Bobs will just nick the design and the software and save themselves £20.

Fair play to the people behind this though. A good austerity device that might inspire a few kids to learn programming.

Comment

For more up-to-date info have a look at Raspberry Pi | An ARM GNU/Linux box for $25. Take a byte! and join the mailing list.

Happy

Comment

It can't run Windows 8, .NET 4 or MS Office, so on that basis, I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              It can't run Windows 8, .NET 4 or MS Office, so on that basis, I'm out.
              It can run .NET 4: Mono (software) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Working...
              X