• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Misery for Wandsworth house owners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misery for Wandsworth house owners

Double whammy, lets face it life in the Summer in Wandsworth is going to be hell when the Olympics gets going, what with even more overcrowded public transport and everything being a rip off prices, drunken plebs puking on your doorstep etc etc..to add to this untold misery, house prices in Wandsworth will be dropping

City job losses will hit London property prices, thinktank warns | Business | The Guardian
    I'm alright Jack

"Greek super-rich are heading to invest in a safer economy"

Frying pan to the fire

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Double whammy, lets face it life in the Summer in Wandsworth is going to be hell when the Olympics gets going, what with even more overcrowded public transport and everything being a rip off prices, drunken plebs puking on your doorstep etc etc..to add to this untold misery, house prices in Wandsworth will be dropping

City job losses will hit London property prices, thinktank warns | Business | The Guardian
      But they will be foreigners who can hold their drink, unless they readily adopt our customs. A group of drunken Chinese shouting and spewing in the street, I don't think so. Taking zillions of pictures and stopping people to ask to hold a camera whilst they take photos of something nondescript for some unfathomable reason more like.

Comment

Nice try but no cigar

Certain areas in London are in demand internationally, what happens in the City is neitehr here no there.

I'll be renting out the house for £20K over the olympics, using the proceeds for a super luxury holiday.

Enjoy your bedsit in the Reich, loser.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Nice try but no cigar

Certain areas in London are in demand internationally, what happens in the City is neitehr here no there.

I'll be renting out the house for £20K over the olympics, using the proceeds for a super luxury holiday.

Enjoy your bedsit in the Reich, loser.
          You'd be better off putting that 20k somewhere safe to pay for the soaring interest afterwards. Also bear in mind you may be trapped following the customary post-olympics crash.

Comment

I quite enjoyed my time in Wandsworth. No annoying mobile phones, no kids screaming. TV in my "room". Thoroughly recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTime View Post
              You'd be better off putting that 20k somewhere safe to pay for the soaring interest afterwards. Also bear in mind you may be trapped following the customary post-olympics crash.
              Also need to clean the place up and replace everything that's damaged.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Also need to clean the place up and replace everything that's damaged.

The 20K is net profit after insurance and agency fees. Agency will clean up and replace everything damaged from the massive deposit required.
                I've got no worries.

HTH
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

The 20K is net profit after insurance and agency fees. Agency will clean up and replace everything damaged from the massive deposit required.
                  I've got no worries.

HTH
                  Where are you going to live? Back with mummy?

Comment

I've got no worries.

HTH
                    Don't forget the tax. That should see a fair bit of it disappear.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X