• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fri PM; out to dinner
    weekend; quiet weekend at home seeing as I went straight to clientco after holiday and am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed again and lazing around in my own house again

not much really, except for the usual foursome with Lady Tester, Cristina Scabbia and Monica Bellucci.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I've just received a text to inform me that we are now expecting company for dinner tonight, my wifes best friend and her money talking, boorish, dull IT Contractor boyfriend.

We have nothing in common.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I've just received a text to inform me that we are now expecting company for dinner tonight, my wifes best friend and her money talking, boorish, dull IT Contractor boyfriend.

We have nothing in common.
        Are you your wife's best friend?

Comment

A very quiet one this weekend. Daughter staying this weekend, dinner in tonight. Finishing off the workshop tomorrow and putting some shelves up in the greenhouse, mainly so they no longer sit on the floor in my office. Tomorrow night we're going into Eastleigh to possibly see "the Girl With..." and then some dinner. Sunday taking it easy.

How about yourself?
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Lie Groups
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              How about yourself?
              Baby BP has developed a bit of a steam train thing - was going to go to KESR but closed. Looks like Howletts instead.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Baby BP has developed a bit of a steam train thing - was going to go to KESR but closed. Looks like Howletts instead.
                My friends' 2 year old has the same thing and wanted to go on a steam train. They took him and he was outraged that he didn't sit with the driver. His dad taught him a valuable lesson about the difference between a train and a locomotive, and the importance of accurately specifying requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  My friends' 2 year old has the same thing and wanted to go on a steam train. They took him and he was outraged that he didn't sit with the driver. His dad taught him a valuable lesson about the difference between a train and a locomotive, and the importance of accurately specifying requirements.
                  The 2 year old is right! Hopefully for his 3rd birthday he will get a steam train driving experience.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    The 2 year old is right! Hopefully for his 3rd birthday he will get a steam train driving experience.
                    The train includes the carriages.

Comment

Working...
                    X